Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian Television actress born on 14 December 1984. Divyanka started her career as an anchor in Akash Vani, Bhopal. She has worked in many serials like Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Adaalat. She also played in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki and much more. At this time, she is portraying the character of Dr. Ishita Raman Bhalla in Star Plus’s soap opera Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
|Full Name||Divyanka Tripathi|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2016)||31|
|Education||Nutan College, Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, Bhopal Rifle Academy|
|Father Name||Narendra Tripathi|
|Mother Name||Neelam Tripathi|
Divyanka Tripathi Height Weight and Body Measurements
|Height||Height in feet: 5 ft 5 in
Height in cm: 165
In meter: 1.65
|Weight||Weight in Kg: 61
Weight in Pounds: 134
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Divyanka Tripathi Dating History
Tripathi had been dating Sharad Malhotra for a long time. However, their relation was unconfirmed. Later in 2013, she got engaged to her Ye Hai Mohabbatein co-actor Vivek Dahiya. Finally, the couple got married in 2016.
Divyanka Tripathi Net-Worth: $2 million
- Her first job was a host in All India Radio even though her salary was 800 INR.
- In 2003, Tripathi won the title of Miss Beautiful Skin in Pantene Zee Teen Queen.
- In 2005 Tripathi won the Miss Bhopal pageant too.
- She completed a mountaineering course from the Nehru University of Mountaineering.
- She also completed rifle shooting course from Bhopal Rifle Academy.
- Additionally, she holds gold medals in riflery.
- Her dream role is to play the character of a psychopath.
- She wanted to be an army officer. But she turns towards the acting.
- Apart from acting, she also featured in the Televisio Cricket Tournament.