Taylor Lautner was born on February 11, 1992, in Grand Rapid, Michigan. Lautner is an American actor, model and martial artist, best-known for playing the role of ‘Jacob Black’ in ‘The Twilight Saga’ film series. He studied karate from a young age and won several championships.
|Full Name||Taylor Daniel Lautner|
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, model|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1992|
|Birth Place||Grand Rapid, Michigan|
|Age (as in 2016)||24|
|Ethnicity||English, French, Dutch, Irish, Austrian and Swiss – German origin|
|Education||Attended Valencia School, Graduated by taking California High School Proficiency Exam|
|Hobbies||Dancing, playing football|
|Father Name||Daniel Lautner|
|Mother Name||Deborah Lautner|
Taylor Lautner Height Weight and Body Measurements
|Height||In feet: 5 ft 8.5 in
In cm: 174
In meter: 1.74
|Weight||Weight in Kg: 76
Weight in Pounds: 168
|Chest size||45 in|
|Biceps Size||15.5 in|
|Waist size||33 in|
|Shoe Size||11.5 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Taylor Lautner Dating History
Taylor Lautner and Sarah Hicks dated from 2006 to 2007. Then he dated Selena Gomez in 2009. In October 2009, Lautner and Taylor Swift started dating. However, the pair broke up by the end of the year. Also, Lautner was rumored to be dating Lily Collins (2010), Marie Avgeropoulos (2013), Ashley Benson, and Raina Lawson (2014-Present).
Taylor Lautner Net-Worth: $40 million
Taylor Lautner Facts
- His worst habit is tapping his foot.
- He does not take drugs and alcohol.
- His celebrity crush is Jessica Alba.
- In 2010, he was named as the highest paid teenage actor in Hollywood.
- He is afraid of reptiles and sharks.
- He appeared in the music video “Caught Up in You” for singer Cassi Thomson.
- Lautner gained thirty pounds to reprise his role as Jacob Black in “New Moon.”
- Taylor Lautner is one of the 10 youngest people to ever host Saturday Night Live, hosting it on December 12, 2009 at age 17.