Adele is an English singer and songwriter born on May 5, 1988. Her full name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. She is the daughter of an English mother, Penny Adkins and a Welsh father, Mark Evans, who left the family when Adele was only 2. She is known for her soulful voice.
|Full Name||Adele Laurie|
|Nick Name||Adele, Addie|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1988|
|Birth Place||Tottenham, London|
|Age (as in 2016)||28|
|Education||Graduated from BRIT school for performing Arts and Technology|
|Father Name||Mark Evans|
|Mother Name||Penny Adkins|
Adele Height Weight and Body Measurements
|Height||Height in feet: 5 ft 9 in
Height in cm: 175
Height in meter: 1.75
|Weight||Weight in Kg: 82
Weight in Pounds: 181
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
|Waist size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Adele Dating History and Boyfriend
She started dating charity entrepreneur, Simon Konecki in January 2012. The couple has a baby now. She gave birth to the baby boy on October 19,2012 named Angelo James Konecki.
Adele Net-Worth: £85 million
- Adele started singing at 4.
- She was 8 months pregnant when she recorded a song for 2012 movie, Skyfall.
- She was evaluated as one of the 100 powerful women of UK by Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio in February 2013.
- She supports Labour Party; UK’s political party.
- She has five tattoos: two on her left wrist, one on each hand, and one behind her right ear.
- In 2011, she underwent throat surgery which her doctor blamed on her smoking habit. In 2015, she quit smoking and admitted that she believed it would have killed her eventually.