BioChancellor of Germany Angela Merkel was born on July 17, 1954. Angela Markel is also the leader of the Christian Democratic Union.
Merkel is the Chancellor of Germany since 2005. She is one of the architects of the European Union. In 2014, Merkel became the longest serving incumbent head of government in the EU.
Angela Merkel was listed the most powerful person in the world by Forbes Magazine in 2012 and 2015. She was on the second rank in the list. Angela Merkel was listed ‘Person of the year’ by Times magazine in 2015.
Angela Merkel was married to physics student Ulrich Merkel. After the divorce with Ulrich, Angela Merkel is married with quantum chemist and professor Joachim Sauer.
Full Name: Angela Dorothea Kasner
Nick Name: Mutti
Date of Birth: July 17, 1954
Birth Place: Hamburg, West Germany
Age: 61 (as of 2016)
Education: Physics, Physical Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry
Husband: Joachim Sauer (1998), Ulrich Merkel (1977–1982)
Parents: Horst Kasner, Herlind Kasner
Siblings: Irene Kasner, Marcus Kasner
Children: No children
Angela Merkel Height Weight
Angela Merkel is 1.65 metres tall. Her weight is expected to be 72 kg.
Height: 1.65 m or 5 ft 5 inch
Weight: 72 Kg or158 lbs
Age: 61 yrs as of 2016
Angela Merkel Salary and Net Worth
Angela Merkel Salary: Salary of Angela Merkel is 216,000 euros a year.
Angela Merkel Net Worth: Net Worth of Angela Merkel is believed to be $11.5 Million.
Angela Merkel Facts:
- Angela Merkel took the surname of her first husband Ulrich Merkel
- German supporters call her ‘Mutti’ which means mother
- Merkel worked at Bartender at discos during her college life
- Merkel’s husband Joachim Sauer is called “the Phantom of the Opera.”
- Angela Merkel loves cooking for her husband
- Angela Merkel’s biggest fear is dog, as she was bit by once.
- Angela Merkel loves football/soccer. It is said that she had once saw Bastian Schweinsteiger naked by accident.
Body Measurements Statistics
All Angela Merkel’s body measurements including for example shoe size, height and weight.
|Natural breasts or implants:||—|